http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

4 posters

Holy Paladin / Retri

Olissipo

Holy Paladin / Retri  Empty Holy Paladin / Retri

Post  Olissipo Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 am

IRL:

-Name: Nuno Ferrão
    -Education and current activity: Tourism Monitor Agent
    -Sparetime: basically evenings
    -GF? If yes, does she accept WoW?: No, Dont have a GF

In game:

Name: Olissipo
    -Talent; mainspec/offspec: Holy / Retribution
    -./played: 216 days, 11 hours and 15 min
    -Are you fully gemmed and enchanted? Yes
    -Professions: Jewelcrafter / Enchanter
    -Screenshot of your interface:

-PvE progression for Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm: Vanilla did AQ 40, Upper and Lower BRS and Molten Core Zul Gurub and world bosses with EPU on my Hunter
    -PvP xp?: Yes i do have experience
    -Ventrilo?: Yes
    -Acitvity: Can you attend 4 days a week, sunday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday 18.55 to 23.00? If not, how often can you attend than? Cant promise i will be able to be online to every raid but those hours im online and later on in the night
    -Priority; How high do you priority the raids in WoW over things IRL?: Well I play WoW for 4 years and i do spend alot of time playing so i guess im prio on WoW than RL
    -What do you do before a raid starts?: I do all sort of things, like farming hc´s, mats from professions and i try to do some riding for my alts

Others:

-Addons: Dmb, omen, Clique, Grid, Decursive, among others that help me like atlas loot, etc
    -Former guilds and why you left?: Well i was one of the Founders of Et Pluribus Unum then i left cause things werent working out with some new officers! Was Founder also of Crimson Crusaders, stoped being a raider to be casual and social for awile and things changed after i steped down as Guild Leader!
    -What can you bring into the guild socially?: Well i lke to be on voicechats and basically hanging out in Wow like it would be RL but I do know how to separate RL of WoW ofc Smile
    -Whats your weakness?: I smoke when i know I shoulndt XD
    -Alts: Warrior prot/arms; Hunter; Druid resto/feral; Warlock Demo/ Affliction
    -Tell a good joke (lets see what you think is funny): Two kids got late to school and the teacher asked them: Jonhny, Why u are late - and he replied im sorry but im dreamt that went to Polinesia and the journey just took to long!! - What about u Jimmy, why u are late? - and he replied well Teatcher, i went to the airport to wait for him! XD
    -PC eguipment?: Processor Core Dual! 3gb memory ram, 516mb video card! 7.2 mb internet connection

annastrianna
    Admin

Holy Paladin / Retri  Empty Re: Holy Paladin / Retri

Post  annastrianna Sun May 15, 2011 6:26 pm

no screenshot of interface?
    you say you cant make all raids? what would you say your atendance will be?
    What was your hunter called in EPU?
    i remember you from somewhere, maybe it was EPU, was it Riljrak you didn't like in EPU? As no one liked him anyway, so that woldn't really be a bad thing!!
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Sun May 15, 2011 6:33 pm

I liked Riljak =O

Im wondering about your PvE progression. you havent raided since vanilla ?
    annastrianna
    Admin

Post  annastrianna Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

by pve progression we mean stuff you killed when it was current content. Not that you have done Black Temple before nerf or at lvl 80
    Olissipo

Post  Olissipo Tue May 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Hello again,

Replying to Annastrianna and Luminosity, I can start by saying that my Hunter in EPU was named Hornkonwind but i have signed the charter with my Warrior (Rockuruk)! I have raided in EPU AQ 20; Molten Core; Zul Gurub; Upper and Lower BRS and World Bosses! TBC raided Karazhan, Maggy; Grull; SSC and TK! After some months I left with my Warrior with some others to form Crimson crusaders mainly due to have experienced some problems with some officers and yes, Riljrak was the center of the departing of many! In CC we raided everything but Black Temple wich we eventually did but after the nerf! In Wotlk We have raided all the content leaving only ToTGC uncompleted!
    Then after 3 years in CC and 1 year as Guildleader i steped down and went afk for some months! when I came back some things changed and I went social in the guild! Left with my Warrior to be with some friends to HS and eventually all my characters were out of CC!
    Now, about my attendency, atm I am avaible to be online to every raid hour but cannot promise in the near future that this will change! Now is up to you if you want to give me a try Smile
    Any more questions feel free to ask!!
    About the screenshots im gonna post it as the following:
    Holy Paladin / Retri  WoWScrnShot_051611_185706
    Olissipo

Post  Olissipo Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Was going off when i remembered to tell you guys what is my progression in Cata!!!
    Well, I have pugged and downed Magmaw; Toxitron; Atremedes; Halfus the Windbeaker and Valiona / Thelerion!
    Here it is my armory link:

Thank you once again and I´ll be waiting for your reply
    Cheers
    Olissipo
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Wed May 18, 2011 4:01 am

all looking good except I dont see any actual keybinds? how do you heal with your hands? where do you click ect? whats your binds?=)
    Saker

Post  Saker Wed May 18, 2011 10:06 am

Hey Hork Smile long time no see. You have nothing to worry about Ril now, after years of me telling him he's a noob I think he got the message Razz
    Olissipo

Post  Olissipo Wed May 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Evening,

Well about my bindings I use clique to bind my spells and then its just to mouse over grid and et voilá!!!
    I can give u an examples for the most common spells I use:
    left mouse button = Holy light
    ctrl + left mouse = Divine light
    right mouse button = Holy Shock
    ctrl + right mouse = Flash of light
    Middle mouse button = Holy radiance
    ctrl + middle mouse button = Light of Dawn

But better yet im gonna post a screenshot for you to have and idea How I do it:
    Holy Paladin / Retri  WoWScrnShot_051811_201246
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Wed May 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Ok in the light of this, and that we are closing this forum down, I will be accepting you =) /w an officer for inv. welcome =)
    Tianta
    Tianta

Post  Tianta Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 am

And then please register on our new forum

flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com

(Username = doenst has to be ingame name, as it is registration to wowstead which is worldwide, you will then after be able to connect your wowstead acc over armory to your character, and will be shown on forum with your ingame name + avater

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:47 pm