http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Thoor - Resto / Feral Druid Raider / Pvper

Blargh.

Thoor - Resto / Feral Druid  Raider / Pvper Empty Thoor - Resto / Feral Druid Raider / Pvper

Post  Blargh. Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 pm

IRL:

Name: Dennis
    Education and current activity: Studying in School
    Sparetime: Wow, League of Legends, Being outdoors with my dog, Swimming and Ju-jutsu
    GF? If yes, does she accept WoW?: No gf

In game:

Name: Thoor
    Talent; mainspec/offspec: Restoration Mainspec / Feral offspec
    ./played: Total: 80 days 5 hours 31 minutes - This Level: 6 days 22 hours 44 minutes
    Armory link:
    PvE progression: Done all raids before cata, exept Yogg saron and LK.
    PvP xp?: 1500 rating 5v5 - 1910 2v2 (Challenger title last season)
    Ventrilo?: Yes
    Acitvity: Can you attend 4 days a week, monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday 18.55 to 23.00? Definitly to 22.00 every day, but i like to go to sleep about that time to be able to do well in school. (I care about my future in other words Very Happy)

What do you do before a raid starts?: Check all my equipment for enchants, Gems etc. Grab flasks and optional feast.

Others: I enjoy being social, and i chat pretty much in guildchat.

Alts: Shalara (29 Priest twink)
    Tell a good joke (lets see what you think is funny): "How about you conjure me up something to drink?," replies the paladin. The warlock looks at the pally incredulously and says, "Man, have you got the wrong guy," and returns to drinking his beer in silence. The pally, taps the warlock on the shoulder again and says, "Well then, how about you conjure me up something to eat then?". The warlock, getting a little annoyed now, responds "If I cant conjure you up something to drink, what the HELL makes you think I can conjure you something to eat??. The warlock goes back to drinking in a huff and sure enough, the pally taps him on the shoulder one more time. "I'm sorry," he says, "but I thought you could do something for someone other then yourself". The warlock takes a sip of his beer, turns toward the paladin and smashes the bottle over his head. While he's bleeding on the floor, the warlock says "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you could tank!"

PC eguipment?: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor 3.01Ghz, 3,25GB RAM (WoW on Ultra without lag)
    Kamimoso
    Kamimoso

Thoor - Resto / Feral Druid  Raider / Pvper Empty Re: Thoor - Resto / Feral Druid Raider / Pvper

Post  Kamimoso Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 am

hey thoor, first of all that joke is too old Razz.

2nd u do well think about ur future.

3rd why take so long to apply? I tought u didnt want to join again.

4th I think u could get an invite BUT lumi should talk with u about some rules, like spam /g or /2

5th gl (get a brand new joke would help, I think Razz)
    Blargh.

Thoor - Resto / Feral Druid  Raider / Pvper Empty Re: Thoor - Resto / Feral Druid Raider / Pvper

Post  Blargh. Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 am

I know i know the joke is damn damn old.. but it was new to me and i found it funny. (heard it like a week ago <.<)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:16 am