http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Application - Paradam (resto/boomkin druid)

_paradam

Application - Paradam (resto/boomkin druid) Empty Application - Paradam (resto/boomkin druid)

Post  _paradam Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 am

IRL:

Name: Michael Rousine
    Country: Israel (Russia originally… Well, USSR but it’s like being from Atlantis)
    Education and current activity: education is done and forgotten, working as a customer support manager for a large consumer electronics company.
    Sparetime: well, let’s see… Computer games, LARP, drinking with friends, SciFi TV shows, good books, European Dark Scene music.
    GF? If yes, does she accept WoW?: Girlfriend? I’d love to but I think the missus wouldn’t approve. The wife is OK about me playing WoW as long as it’s not getting in the way.

In game:

Name: Paradam (druid)
    Talent; mainspec/offspec: resto/boomkin
    ./played: For about 1,5 year on vanilla, kicked the habit, came back a couple of months ago.
    Armory link:

PvE progression: All the 5 man content, VoA. I’ve been gearing up and haven’t had the chance yet to apply for some big boy raids.
    PvP xp?: Sure. I love me some BGs and WG. Usually I try to provide tactical support and coordination (especially at AB and EotS). Waiting for the Blizz to give us an air-combat battleground.
    Ventrilo?: Used it a lot on Vanilla. I used to run ZG raids for my old guild.
    Acitvity: Can you attend 4 days a week, monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday 18.55 to 23.00? – Depends on my work schedule for the next day.

What do you do before a raid starts?: Make sure kids are ready for bed and do whatever’s needed for the raid.

Others:

Alts: I have a DK and thinking about starting a goblin char (I do love their diesel-punk setting) although I think I’ll wait for a few weeks for their low-level areas to get a little less crowded.
    Tell a good joke (lets see what you think is funny):
    - Daddy, why is Grandma running around in the backyard?
    - Cause your granny is my mother-in-law. Please pass me more ammo.
    PC eguipment?: Dual core 2,4, 4Gb RAM, GeForce 8600,
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Application - Paradam (resto/boomkin druid) Empty Re: Application - Paradam (resto/boomkin druid)

Post  Luminosity Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 am

Hi Paradam =) Usually applications here are only for our main hardcore raid team, while i think you would be more interested in our casual family team =)

anyways i think you will like it here and fit in, so accepted and just /w for invite =)

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 am