http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Guild Application

Wicherek

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Wicherek Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 am

IRL Information and Player name

-First name: Mathew
    -Work and education: High School

- Character name: Wicherek

In game:

- Write a bit about your game exsperiences, how long you have played, what you like about the game and what you like to do in your game time:
    I was playing over 3 years on private servers and almost 1 year on Ravenholdt. Raids, Dungeons and especially killing enemies of the Horde Smile

- A bit about yourself as a person:
    Social, active and polite.

- What you can bring to this guild:
    RP and PvP spirit:)

- Will you attend our events like old content and PvP?: I will.

- Will you allways act maturely, politely and friendly regardless of you how other players are trying to be assholes, and just ignore them?: Yeap, first rule on internet don't feed the troll!Smile

- Will you allways make sure to represent our guild well, by not capsing, spamming or ninjaing ect?: Aye!, For the Flames!

Generel:

- How many chars do you have and what level?
    Hunter - 85
    Druid - 84

- Are you able to use the internet rather than asking stupid questions in guild chat?: Always do.

- Will you accept to never ask for gold in guild?: Of course.

- Please write a short story about your character, making an RP story about some adventure, or such. This story has to include some lore/lore event that once happend. Fx War of the Acients or Opening of the Dark Portal. (Minimum 1000 letters thats half a a4 page ca, this is to both to show that you are familiar with the game, but also an English test).

I'm not the best story writer:/ But I really like jokes based on WoW:) I present you my top 2 jokes:D
    Q: How do Tauren hide in the forests?
    A: they paint their balls red and hide in apple trees.
    Q: Have you ever seen a Tauren hiding in an apple tree?
    A: No, it works!!!
    Q: How did the gnome die?
    A: Picking Apples

What are a bunch of undead jumping from thunderbluff cliffs up to ?
    Playing tetris
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post  Luminosity Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 am

know the joke =)

no rp story, no acceptance sorry.

edit: that said the rest of the app looks nice. but no1 escapes the story. you choose a rp realm =P
    Wicherek

Post  Wicherek Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 am

A small, jungle dwelling animal that wasn’t very high on the food chain burrowed deep in a nest of leaves after hearing the low noise that affected it at a primal level. It was an inhuman, guttural sound emerging from the throat of the Troll, expressing his rage as he knelt before the faint tracks that were barely visible even to his trained eye. The tiger beside his sniffed where she outlined with his finger and he turned to him with red inquisitive eyes. “Any scent?” he appeared to be asking without speaking. Theirs was a relationship that transcended pet and master to a deep friendship. The hunter had raised other pets but Kisle had been with him from he was a cub. He had come upon his emaciated, injured form by accident when tracking the Echo Isles for word of Zandalar.

Near to death with the bodies of a predatory raptor, his mother and two siblings close by, Wicherek doubted he would survive the night but felt responsible even then to the mewling cub. He made a camp fire and began to skin the raptor. Cutting it’s heart and kidney’s out he offered cut pieces of the raw sweet meats to the cub, he ate some himself, and began cooking the rest of its flesh to be dried and salted for his journey.

Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 am

short story is short =( and your missing a wee bit lore =P

but because of the nice english, and good details your accepted =) /w for inv

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:11 am