http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

2 posters

App Social spot guild

Longwei

App Social spot guild Empty App Social spot guild

Post  Longwei Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:37 am

-First name:frederic cours
    -Work and education:Student in arts

- Character name:Longwei

In game:Longwei

- Write a bit about your game exsperiences, how long you have played, what you like about the game and what you like to do in your game time:

If been playing since wow vinnila Day 1 only if been playing alliance all the time
    i have 3 lvl 85 on other server (dragonblight)
    Basto (druid)
    Fluzz (DK)
    Darkfarther (Priest)
    but as you see there all aly
    i have raided all my years i have been playing from zul to icc25 herioc
    im a hard core lvler and a help to evreyone who asks me

- A bit about yourself as a person:im a 18 year old guy who studies art add a art academie in belgium
    im a hard core wow addict and play almost 7/7 mostly min 2 hours a day
    im helpfull person and never turn down a beer.

- What you can bring to this guild:wel i was looking for a new adventure so i rold Horde for the first time in my life i was looking for a guild where i could settel and lvl up for later on to raid
    so som1 whisperd me dont know his name anymore but he told e that this guild is a fun place to hang out with so here i im

- Will you attend our events like old content and PvP?: sure why not you can always find me for aa pvp match or achiefment run

- Will you allways act maturely, politely and friendly regardless of you how other players are trying to be assholes, and just ignore them?: i cant promis anything but most of the time i try to calm the guild so the wont jump and killd the a hole or spammer

- Will you allways make sure to represent our guild well, by not capsing, spamming or ninjaing ect?
    if never ninjad in my whole carreer in wow i hate spammers and caps wel my keyboard is broken and cant use caps anymore XD but if i could i would never used them to abuse

- How many chars do you have and what level?
    wel like i told in game xp i have 3 lvl 85 on dragonblight and this hunter on ravenhold lvl 19 now

- Are you able to use the internet rather than asking stupid questions in guild chat?
    im abel to use the internet like thotbot and alacazam for questing and etc but if a guildy asks somthing about a quest i would gladly help him out
    - Will you accept to never ask for gold in guild?
    why ask gold if you can farm it you self thats my motto Very Happy

so here's my app hope to see you guys in game later
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

App Social spot guild Empty Re: App Social spot guild

Post  Luminosity Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 am

Hi =) just looked it over and all seems ok, BUT.. no RP story ? all request in our application form for social must be met. No rp story. no acceptance sorry =(
    Tianta
    Tianta

Post  Tianta Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 am

The situation:
    I am today (14.april) bored in Orgrimmar and see this in trade chat:

App Social spot guild Longwei

Then I'm so bored that I go to our forum and read applications, and read this:
    "Longwei: App Social spot guild
    Will you allways make sure to represent our guild well, by not capsing, spamming or ninjaing ect?
    if never ninjad in my whole carreer in wow i hate spammers and caps wel my keyboard is broken and cant use caps anymore XD but if i could i would never used them to abuse"

And then I wonder how those 2 things can work together?
    I mean, 5 times in ~3½ minutes is for me spam, especially when trade chat is not full at all, and it is nothing that is super important..
    Gave me directly a bad impression about you, alone by seeing this spam.
    But then I gave your application a try, and see that you maybe didn't ment it that way? I dunno..
    But nethertheless, a RP story is a must!Give it a try Wink
    Tianta
    Tianta

Post  Tianta Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:32 am

And then I tab into WoW again after writing this, and first thing I read in trade is ur "spam"...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 am