http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Elemental shaman!

Raideq

Elemental shaman! Empty Elemental shaman!

Post  Raideq Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:04 am

-Name: Robin
    -Education and current activity: none atm.(wow?Razz)
    -Sparetime:available alltime,almost.
    -GF? If yes, does she accept WoW?: No gf.

In game: in game?

Name: Raidek
    -Talent; mainspec/offspec: Elemental/Restoration
    -./played:32 days.
    -Armory link:

-PvE progression for Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm: Started play wow in tbc, didnt ding 70 tho, was like 65 when wotlk release so no tbc experience, icc toc cleared etc.
    -PvP xp?: i dont pvp. im a PvE freak.
    -Ventrilo?: Ofcourse.
    -Acitvity: Can you attend 4 days a week, sunday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday 18.55 to 23.00? If not, how often can you attend than? yes i can, no job, no school. most of my time is by the pc playin wow so yeh hehe Smile
    -Priority; How high do you priority the raids in WoW over things IRL?: raids prio 1 if not some VERY important comes up.
    -What do you do before a raid starts?: prepare with flasks rechecking tacs etc.

Others:

-Former guilds and why you left?: Critical Contition, RL friend guild in wotlk, got frozen in cata start, joined "In War" they did some raids, then frozen. so i left.
    -What can you bring into the guild socially?: Skillz!
    -Whats your weakness?: needles "haha"
    -Alts:well, got 10 chars, 5 of then is 85, rest 50-80.
    -Tell a good joke (lets see what you think is funny):Sorry, im not a guy with good jokes, i bring skills instead Wink
    -PC eguipment?: good enought for wow and stuff. peace out!q
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Elemental shaman! Empty Re: Elemental shaman!

Post  Luminosity Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Please specify your wow progress. what bosses in which raids. 10-25-40. hard modes. heroic modes. and if after or before nerf.

skills has nothing to do with what you can offer scoially. please answer the question properly.

Please describe weaknesses. we all have them.

No joke no raid =)

Please write your PC eguipment up.

And please write at least 10 lines about why a person shuold not be too arrogant when writing an application to a raiding guild. and rather try be humble. (thats what bragging in application bout skills get ya =P , when you obviously lack skill in filling out a decent application).

I like the activity and priority you seem to have on raids

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:15 am