http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Koeus - Troll Hunter

Keous

Koeus - Troll Hunter Empty Koeus - Troll Hunter

Post  Keous Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:18 am

IRL:

Name: Casper
    Education and current activity: working as a plumber atm
    Sparetime: Friends, wow, running and working out, basketball
    GF? If yes, does she accept WoW?:No GF atm

In game:

Name: Koeus
    Talent; mainspec/offspec: Marksman
    ./played: 20days (this a one of my new chars! overall on my chars i have + 350days)
    Armory link: Armory is down atm so cant get the link but my char should not be hard to find. Luminosity have seen my gear and didnt complain Very Happy

PvE progression: ICC10 10/12 - ICC25 8/12 - ToC10 HC 5/5 - ToC25 hc 4/5 - Ulduar(only missing algalon) both on 10 and 25man, full naxx ofc... pre TBC i got to felmyst in sunwell.... pre TBC i cleaed MC, BWL, and to Huhuran in AQ40
    PvP xp?: i dont pvp that mutch even though i have a Shadow priest with 1200resilience Smile
    Ventrilo?: yes ofc
    Acitvity: Can you attend 4 days a week? i dont have time for raiding 4 days a week every week. but i attend as mutch as i can.

What do you do before a raid starts?: make sure i have flaks etc. ready... i hate waiting, so i make sure others wont have to wait for me.

Others:In general i have ALOT of raiding xp, both as raidleader and player, at lvl 60 i played as Holy priest, in TBC i raided as prot warrior(raided hardcore in TBC!), in the start of WotLK i raided at prot warrior, but then changed to warlock, then i had a break for a few months(just when ICC came out), atm i realy enjoy playing my hunter and i would say im good at it aswell Smile. I can play all my chars in PvE tank, dps and heal.
    My English is good i belive, both talking and understanding Smile

Alts: Fullpull = Prot warrior with 5800GS(47k HP) - Alkhalii = Warlock destro/demon 5750GS - Âlkzee = Holy pala 5300GS - Âlkze = Shadow priest for pvp

Tell a good joke (lets see what you think is funny):How are women and tornadoes alike???
    They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

PC eguipment?: Windows 7 64x - Q9550 CPU - 700W PSU - 8GB ram - Radeon HD4890 - 1.5TB HD - 10/2 Mbit Inet
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Koeus - Troll Hunter Empty Re: Koeus - Troll Hunter

Post  Luminosity Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 am

accepted =)

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:15 am