http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

4 posters

Vanderfeldt AKA Patty - Resto Shaman Application for Raid group

Patty
    Patty

Vanderfeldt AKA Patty - Resto Shaman Application for Raid group Empty Vanderfeldt AKA Patty - Resto Shaman Application for Raid group

Post  Patty Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 am

IRL:

Name:

People call me Patrick, feel free to do so yourself =)

I live in Hudiksvall - Sweden

I am 23 years of age, turning 24 in July

Education and current activity:

I study at the moment, and is planning to work over the summer and then Work/study when school starts again =) Plenty of sparetime now seeing as the Exams are not needed before the summer anyway!

Sparetime:

I spend alot of time on the Computer and doing computer stuff, being social with friends and such, work out(even though Its on pause atm)

GF? If yes, does she accept WoW?:

Got a GF, she understands and accept the fact that I play and is fine with me raiding and know I can't leave the computer during raids =)

In game:

Name:

Vanderfeldt, once known as Patty

Talent; mainspec/offspec:

I am Resto PvE Main/ Elemental for questing - I am gonna switch that Elemental spec to Pvp resto I think unless I am needed to keep the elemental spec for raids.

/played:

Only got 15 days played on the shaman, this is however my 2. Shaman, and I have been playing since Eu release of Wow, So I have had maaany toons where my main have been Hunter during vanilla, then switched to Holy Paladin and also been raiding as a Rogue during a period of time =)

Are you fully gemmed and enchanted?

Only missing enchant is gloves, I am hoping for my heroic gloves, if I dont have them by Monday the gloves will be enchanted aswell =)

Professions:

Alch/Herb

Dropping herb as soon as Alch is maxed for JC, then leveling Herb/mining on Bay the priest.

Screenshot of your interface:

Idle:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/idleui.jpg/

Combat:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/combatuix.jpg/

Armory link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/patty/advanced

Few things I would like to point out with the Armory link:
    - The picture is obviously bugged, showing old gear I used weeks ago as elemental.
    - I reached Haste Softcap of 916 in the gear I am in while still keeping good crit and alittle mastery, mastery will really shine once I reach a new gearlevel =)
    - I am leveling Herb/Alchemy now, dropping Herb for JC as SOON as I maxed Alch, picking up Herb/mining on bay my priest once Alch is maxed

PvE progression:

Vanilla:

ZG: Cleared!
    MC: Cleared! Even got Serverfirst Raggy!
    BWL: Cleared!
    AQ20: Cleared!
    AQ40: Cleared
    Naxx: First bosses in all 4 wings down then TBC hit.

The Burning Crusade:

Kara: Cleared!
    TK: Cleared!
    SSC: Cleared!
    Hyjal: Cleared!
    BT: Cleared! Illidan prenerf!
    SWP: Got to Muru and then the guild died!

Wrath of the Lich King:

Naxx: Cleared!
    Sarth: 3D Cleared!
    Maly: Cleared!
    Ulduar: Cleared! Apart from Algalon and Yogg +0!
    TotC: Cleared 10 man!
    ICC: Killed the first 4, Festergut, Rotface, Prof. Putri, and Dreamwalker! Really Want to see the rest dead seeing as I know the tacts!

Cataclysm:

Baradin hold: Cleared!

Like I mentioned earlier, some of these were as a Hunter, some as paladin, and a few as rogue. But I do have the experience supporting me in wow, and prolly also one of the key things that keeps me in the game =)

PvP xp?:

I got plenty of Pvp experience, want to get my High Warlord title this time, started to late in Vanilla on getting it back then! So I am planning on going Resto pvp for RGBS and might even start arena if people are up for it!

Ventrilo?:

Got Ventrilo and I am not shy =) Like some of you already know!

Acitvity: Can you attend 4 days a week, sunday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday 18.55 to 23.00?

Will not be a problem for me no =)

Priority; How high do you priority the raids in WoW over things IRL?:

If I signed for a raid theres nothing that goes over a raid apart from emergencys like Health issues and similar, but if thats the case then i'll report it as fast as possible.

What do you do before a raid starts?:

Food, flasks and whatnot ready, Tacts read and watched, ask around if anyone want some help with the tacts, go TO the actual raid before raid start =)

Others:

Addons:

I use DBM untill DXE is updated again, decursive, grid, SUF, Bartender.

Former guilds and why you left?:

I have been in many guilds seeing as I have been playing without any REAL breaks since it was launched which is over 6 years now. The ones that mattered was:

Hellscreams Elite - Guild died when leader quit
    Durance of Hate - Wanted some better progress.
    Dark Omen - Leadership change new Gmaster was a douche which eventually killed the guild
    Exodus - Joined to raid with a close friend of mine, he change to Last Resort on Kazzak and I followed him.
    Psycho Bunnies - Guild died, awesome guild with crazy leaders and way to much progress.

Was in FoN briefly with my Hunter before Cata release, however I had some issues with customer service at my ISP back then so I swiched, which means I was without internet for almost 2,5 months.

What can you bring into the guild socially?:

I am a very social player as you have noticed, I love to help out where I can.

Whats your weakness?:

I work to hard? Just kidding. I am a perfectionist at certaint areas, so always on my first raid with a new group i am nervous. Goes away after the first time. I am very stubborn aswell which can be something good at times, and bad =)

Alts:

Only got Bay the priest now, that I plan to level to use as my Mining/Herb slave.

Tell a good joke (lets see what you think is funny):

I'm a Paladin, small and stout,
    here's my mace and here's my mount,
    when I see trouble I scream and shout,
    pop my bubble and hearthstone out..

Sorry Cj <3

PC eguipment?:

Dual Core, 4G Ram, Geforce 9800 GT - Just found a well paying job, so within a few months I am gonna be building a monster machine, I could even start making movies again, which means I could make Movies for us if needed! =)

EDIT: Changed the pictures from Photobucket to Imageshack, Photobucket resized to 800x600 for some reason =(

Last edited by Patty on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tianta
    Tianta

Vanderfeldt AKA Patty - Resto Shaman Application for Raid group Empty Re: Vanderfeldt AKA Patty - Resto Shaman Application for Raid group

Post  Tianta Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:06 am

This is one of the nicest applications I have seen so far Smile And I don't just say so, cause I like Patty <3
    The PvE progress is finally something, where we can see what you have done, and not like so many other times, where it's handelt in 1 word Smile
    And also the rest is nicely sorted & easy to read your answers (I hate searching for the answer, cause it's all written in blue..) Smile
    I'm very curious how your healing will be Smile Cause to have a resto Shaman would just be lovely<3
    kazukaya

Vanderfeldt AKA Patty - Resto Shaman Application for Raid group Empty Re: Vanderfeldt AKA Patty - Resto Shaman Application for Raid group

Post  kazukaya Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 am

finaly you pulled you self together to gear the last bit and apply<3 love on you hope you get in. dude really nice apply btw
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 am

I knew the joke =P

Overall nice application. a few questions to interface tho..

do you have any keybinds on mause ?

why do you have chainlightning on 2 and windshear on 6 ? chainlightning is useless in raids for you, yet 2 is a easy hitable key, which would be much better to put an interupt on.

healing surge dont even have a bind ?=( (and that its costly is no excuse^^) healing surge owns in some situations (keep in mind im already raid healing on my shaman).

about talents you dont have telluric currents. thats a must have! you can get like full mana on some bosses in a few secs with that baby

Patty
    Patty

Post  Patty Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 am

Luminosity wrote:I knew the joke =P

Overall nice application. a few questions to interface tho..

do you have any keybinds on mause ?

why do you have chainlightning on 2 and windshear on 6 ? chainlightning is useless in raids for you, yet 2 is a easy hitable key, which would be much better to put an interupt on.

healing surge dont even have a bind ?=( (and that its costly is no excuse^^) healing surge owns in some situations (keep in mind im already raid healing on my shaman).

about talents you dont have telluric currents. thats a must have! you can get like full mana on some bosses in a few secs with that baby

I do have keybinds on the mouse yes, and soon even more, seeing as I got a Razer Naga incomming soon =) I just redid the UI and keybinds, so some of them have been the way they were before, and Elemental was my mainspec, hence why I got Chainlightning on 2, I changed that yesterday already though, I notice these things when playing, got Healing Surge on 2..

Regarding the talents.. The plan was to spec into it seeing as I understand it being extremly helpfull on certaint bosses aswell, however seeing as I have not been in a raid with the shaman yet and have only been spamming Heroics to gear I went with the more common spec without telluric currents becouse with the Tanks I have getting I dont have time to stop healing and cast Lightning bolt =)

Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 am

ok if you could re-spec and upload a new ss of interface pls =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:15 am