http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Aphios Social Resto Shaman

Aphios

Aphios Social Resto Shaman Empty Aphios Social Resto Shaman

Post  Aphios Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm

IRL Information and Player name

-First name: Aphios
    -Work and education: Athens Univercity of Economics and Business

- Character name:Aphios

In game:

- Write a bit about your game exsperiences, how long you have played, what you like about the game and what you like to do in your game time:

1)Well i started wow at 25 December of 2005 as alliance on Talnivarr @ Eu.I was Core Pve'r (4th Eu Kill Kel Thuzad Guild : Decimation at Talnivarr @ Eu,TBC First kill Lady Vashj,Kaelthas,Illidan Guild : Infernals at Genjuros @ Eu,on Wotlk i Decided to play more casual i came on this server and i joined Acta-Santorum & RR Inc.

2)I decided to play ONLY PvP on Cata,am not a pvpmaster but i think that am quite good.

3)In my game time i like to Farm on Raid Encounters and play some pvp Very Happy Especially AARREEEENAAAASSSS <3

- A bit about yourself as a person:

Well my name is Andrew, am 24 y.o and crazy for this game -.- Razz
    Nothing else Razz:P:P

- What you can bring to this guild:
    As i said i quitted PvE cause i think that there is no point for me to continue PvE i feel that there is no challenge.When blizzard took away 40mans raids i was totally pissed off with PvE...Those who were raiders at vanilla can understand me.

So,what i can bring...I think some fun on guild chat as member and ofc i will be in on every Pvp event (Wpvp/Arenas/BG/Ganking Razz/and ofc RBGS am crazy for this new thing <3 OLD SKOOL TITLES FTW)

- Will you attend our events like old content and PvP?:
    Ofc.(Period)Razz

- Will you allways act maturely, politely and friendly regardless of you how other players are trying to be assholes, and just ignore them?:
    Dude am serius person and serius raider,i respect my self and i dont give a shit when people being assholes. (Period)

- Will you allways make sure to represent our guild well, by not capsing, spamming or ninjaing ect?
    Yes ofc.

Generel:

- How many chars do you have and what level?
    haha u dont want me to start typing Razz
    Agisilaos A Rogue 60
    Polidoras A Priest 65
    Arximidis A Lock 60
    Deathkiller A Paladin 60
    Hiashi 80 A Priest
    Aphios 80 A Dk
    Aphios 85 H Priest
    Aphios 85 H Shaman
    Aphios 85 H Shaman
    Aphios 80 H Druid
    Aphios 85 H Paladin
    Domino 75 H Hunter
    Aphios 85 A Hunter
    Attilius 80 A Warrior

i think i have some more but dont remeber btw some "Aphios" Characters are with Strange "A"'s but i cant type em when am out of wow -.-

- Are you able to use the internet rather than asking stupid questions in guild chat?
    Wink

- Will you accept to never ask for gold in guild?
    Lol guys what questions are these Razz
    I have my 96k i dont think i need more Razz

- Please write a short story about your character, making an RP story about some adventure, or such. This story has to include some lore/lore event that once happend. Fx War of the Acients or Opening of the Dark Portal. (Minimum half a page, this is to both to show that you are familiar with the game, but also an English test).

Sry guys my imagination sucks,if u want to test my experience on this game you can ask whatever you want every boss skill/theorycraft of every class pvp/pve what ever u want.

About my English well,English is not my native language but i think that other people can understand what am saying.

Forgive me but am not Rp guy and my imagination sucks Razz
    Aphios

Aphios Social Resto Shaman Empty Re: Aphios Social Resto Shaman

Post  Aphios Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

I Cancel application we gonna change server -.-
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:49 am

oh? im sad to hear that =) was a nice detailed application! tho you wouldent have escaped the rp story ^^

If you change your mind feel free to bump this topic any time you may wish =)

Goodluck on new server
    Aphios

Post  Aphios Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 am

hehe ty bro my arena partner told me yesterday that heis thinking of trasnfering to another server so i decided that there is no point to join a guild and ;eave after 2 days Razz
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 am

agree =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:17 am