http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

new member application (moocca), social

marco

new member application (moocca), social Empty new member application (moocca), social

Post  marco Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 pm

First name: marco
    -Work and education: 5th year med student

- Character name: moocca

well hello every1, as i wrote above my name is marco, i leave in italy (near milano) and im 32 years old
    been playing wow for 3 years now (wow has it been so long..), this is my first toon on this realm, got 8 more on alonsus... alli side Razz
    im an officer in a guild called veritas (rank1) and we are almost 600 ppl strong doing raids (10/12 normal 1/12 hc) pvp arena (just started), rated BGs (realm 4th) and just having fun slacking around SW (pve realm, so very little action there), so as you can see im familiar with most aspect of the game.
    i saw you asked to right some RP story, well i have to say im not very talented in the manner tbh.. and never done it before so im not even sure what you mean by that, but maybe you could cut me some slack about it Razz

i had started has horde on alonsus, but as horde on alonsus practically dead (very sad), i went alli, but i always wanted to try horde again, and a friend that plays on this realm had recommended it, and i must say so far i like it a lot
    im lvling right now and as soon as i hit cap i like to help you guys with everything you ask me to ,pve/pvp, im in!
    im looking for changing atmosphere for a bit as well, so thats how i got here
    i moved a low lvl char intentionally cause i always wanted to see how it is to lvl as horde for a change

about me, well im married leaving with my wife ofc, im a very social guy, though always bit shy in new places, i like gaming, but mostly i have active hobbies as ski and snowboard, bike riding, basketball (i play in my uni team), swimming jogging ecc..

well thats about it i think, ill be happy to answer and more questions, i hope you accept me, and juging from the nice person from your guild that gave me this forum's web address i think i can fit your guild nicely.

tnx

/marco (moocca)

Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

new member application (moocca), social Empty Re: new member application (moocca), social

Post  Luminosity Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Hello, its very nice you write a bit about yourself. =)

But did you even care to read the guild information ?

Please use the social application template posted in the app forum. Its there for a reason Wink

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:12 am