http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Social application, story fix

Waurn

Social application, story fix Empty Social application, story fix

Post  Waurn Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am

IRL Information and Player name

-First name: Alex
    -Work and education: hard studying :s

- Character name: Waurn

In game:

- Write a bit about your game exsperiences, how long you have played, what you like about the game and what you like to do in your game time: I mostly like to chill out with friends and have fun. I've played since vanilla a little in every expansion after it.

- A bit about yourself as a person: Trustworthy, polite and social !

- What you can bring to this guild: Friendship and help for the ones that need it for example :p

- Will you attend our events like old content and PvP?: If I got time, yes

- Will you allways act maturely, politely and friendly regardless of you how other players are trying to be assholes, and just ignore them?: Yes I will !

- Will you allways make sure to represent our guild well, by not capsing, spamming or ninjaing ect? Absolutetly not.

Generel:

- How many chars do you have and what level? 5 chars, all from 10-75 lvl

- Are you able to use the internet rather than asking stupid questions in guild chat? Yes I am :p

- Will you accept to never ask for gold in guild? I will not.

- Please write a short story about your character, making an RP story about some adventure, or such. This story has to include some lore/lore event that once happend. Fx War of the Acients or Opening of the Dark Portal. (Minimum half a page, this is to both to show that you are familiar with the game, but also an English test). In this wing of the Caverns of Time, a group of players must defend the last Guardian Medivh, in a swamp known as The Black Morass. The Guardian Medivh, possessed by Sargeras, attempts to open the Dark Portal to Draenor, while wave upon wave of dragonkin of the infinite dragonflight attempt to defeat Medivh in order to alter time and halt the invasion of Azeroth from Draenor. 20 years after the opening of the Dark Portal

The wind rustled the grasses of the plain. It blew northwards, towards the forgotten lands of Ashenvale and the Stonetalon Mountains above, as it had for thousands of years, and as it would for thousand of years more. It was endless, unchanging, like the great nomads who wandered the endless savannahs of the Barrens.
    Pahurn looked out onto the plains. Centaur had chased Tauren like him for thousands of years, so it comforted him to know that some things were constant... unchanging. Settlements came and went, chieftains lived and died, but at least the wind-the undefeatable force of nature that would always be there-remained to rustle the grass and point one's spirit in the right direction.
    He stood up and turned toward the village. It was in a near prime area-on top of a mountain, beyond the reach of any centaur marauders. It was easily defendable, to: the height of the mountain allowed one to see for miles around. Pahurn smiled. Home. It would not be forever, but it would last for many generations.
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Social application, story fix Empty Re: Social application, story fix

Post  Luminosity Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 am

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:12 am