http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

Social application - Waurn

Waurn

Social application - Waurn Empty Social application - Waurn

Post  Waurn Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 pm

IRL Information and Player name

-First name: Alex
    -Work and education: hard studying :s

- Character name: Waurn

In game:

- Write a bit about your game exsperiences, how long you have played, what you like about the game and what you like to do in your game time: I mostly like to chill out with friends and have fun. I've played since vanilla a little in every expansion after it.

- A bit about yourself as a person: Trustworthy, polite and social ! Smile

- What you can bring to this guild: Friendship and help for the ones that need it for example :p

- Will you attend our events like old content and PvP?: If I got time, yes

- Will you allways act maturely, politely and friendly regardless of you how other players are trying to be assholes, and just ignore them?: Yes I will !

- Will you allways make sure to represent our guild well, by not capsing, spamming or ninjaing ect? Absolutetly not.

Generel:

- How many chars do you have and what level? 5 chars, all from 10-75 lvl

- Are you able to use the internet rather than asking stupid questions in guild chat? Yes I am :p

- Will you accept to never ask for gold in guild? I will not.

- Please write a short story about your character, making an RP story about some adventure, or such. This story has to include some lore/lore event that once happend. Fx War of the Acients or Opening of the Dark Portal. (Minimum half a page, this is to both to show that you are familiar with the game, but also an English test). I had some adventures with a bunch of very nice people during wrath of the lich king by raiding TBC raids and such, was very good times ! (its quite late where I live and I don't have the strenght right now to write so much :s) What a Face
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Social application - Waurn Empty Re: Social application - Waurn

Post  Luminosity Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm

didnt bother reading as i can see theres no rp story

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:16 am