http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
http://flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com/

We dont raid, bosses raid us!

2 posters

Applying for social membership

GreggySP

Applying for social membership Empty Applying for social membership

Post  GreggySP Wed May 11, 2011 2:52 pm

First name:
    -Work and education: Science Technician, College and University-educated

- Character name: Greggy

In game:

- Write a bit about your game exsperiences, how long you have played, what you like about the game and what you like to do in your game time: I've played for about 2 years, was introduced to the game by a friend who gave me a free trial pass, didn't expect to play for long but am now hooked! Decided early on that PvP was my preference, but haven't had much experience of end-game PvE, so perhaps I'm yet to discover it :p
    Game time is usually filled with battlegrounds, arena, casual PvE (dungeons etc) and chatting with friends, sharing humour etc. Recently have started to spend more time levelling characters, which is useful for understanding other classes, and relaxing with questing. I currently have 2 lvl 85s - this priest (my main), and a balance/resto druid (my original character). Also have a lvl 71 warlock which hopefully will be at 85 quite soon.

- A bit about yourself as a person:
    Apparently I'm competitive (that's the PvP streak!), but hopefully a good loser Razz I don't rage or abuse other players, and value being patient and helpful - we were all new to the game once! I still am compared to many. I like humour, dislike it when people take themselves too seriously. Plus I know a lot of gossip about Kentsfield and Saker, will exchange for cookies.

- What you can bring to this guild:
    Hopefully a PvP influence, as I realise it's a PvE-oriented guild, but I reckon there's a PvP player in every WoW player Razz

- Will you attend our events like old content and PvP?:
    Yes

- Will you allways act maturely, politely and friendly regardless of you how other players are trying to be assholes, and just ignore them?:
    Yes

- Will you allways make sure to represent our guild well, by not capsing, spamming or ninjaing ect?
    Yes, I hate capsing, spamming and ninjaing Razz

Generel:

- How many chars do you have and what level?
    I think I already answered this question above xD

- Are you able to use the internet rather than asking stupid questions in guild chat?
    Yes, google is my friend.

- Will you accept to never ask for gold in guild?
    Never have (in previous guilds), never will.

- Please write a short story about your character, making an RP story about some adventure, or such. This story has to include some lore/lore event that once happend. Fx War of the Acients or Opening of the Dark Portal. (Minimum 1000 letters thats half a a4 page ca, this is to both to show that you are familiar with the game, but also an English test).
    I don't RP - I don't disrespect those that do, but I can't imagine doing it without hiding under the duvet. So I'll ruin my application chances here and now xD : (hopefully not).
    Saker

Applying for social membership Empty Re: Applying for social membership

Post  Saker Wed May 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Suppose I'd better vouch for this guy. Seriously dude, you should aim higher than cookies! Razz

He's a workmate of mine, another scientist, kinda mad (guess you'd have to be), very polite and such. Oh, and he can cook.
    GreggySP

Post  GreggySP Wed May 11, 2011 4:15 pm

What's higher than cookies?

I just realised I somehow forgot to add my real name to the application. Unsurprisingly, it's Gregg!

Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello

Didnt read anything sorry, no RP story and thats enough to say no.

Rp story aint bout rp really. its bout showing creativitet, entutiasm, that your willing to spend more than 5 min in order to join this guild, proof of decent english, and alot more.

Not writing a proper application tells me your lazy or a slacker, its not hard to make a good story fast if you jsut are a bit creative, I even posted links as a sticky with lots of lore, to inspire those with 0 creativity who never read a quest.

Being in FoN you represent us, and for me to know that you will do this after the ideals we have, I need to see a better app.
    GreggySP

Post  GreggySP Thu May 12, 2011 1:33 am

OK I accept your points.

Although, if it holds so much importance, why isn't the RP story a requirement on the raiding application form as well?

Best wishes for your guild, see you around Orgrimmar Smile

Gregg
    Saker

Post  Saker Thu May 12, 2011 2:43 am

That was partly my bad. He made it in a bit of a rush last night at my request.
    Luminosity
    Luminosity
    Admin

Post  Luminosity Thu May 12, 2011 2:53 am

Saker it dosent says declined =) it says not accepted without RP story. so he can just re-do the app when he has time =)

And Gregg trust me the raiding applications are being looked alot more harshly into

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 am